All bookings are made with Grupo Events & Adventures S.A DE C.V (us/we/Grupo). By booking a team building activity or event with us you are deemed to have agreed to these Terms and Conditions (which constitutes the entire agreement between you and us) and your booking will be accepted by us on this basis.
You are required to pay a non-refundable deposit of 50% for your booking with the final balance due 3 weeks prior to your team building activity or event day. If your booking is made within 30 days of the team building activity or event date, then the full amount is payable at the time of booking.
acceptance of booking and final payments
We will confirm acceptance of your booking via email. Please refer to your event invoice for details regarding final payments. Payment of the balance of the team building activity or event price is due 3 weeks before the event date. If this balance is not paid on or before the due date we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled.
cancellation by the event organizer/group leader
If you cancel a team building activity or event after making a booking, you will lose some or all of the money you have paid for the team building activity or event. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a team building activity or event:
– 3 weeks or more prior to your event date, we will retain the deposit; but you may apply it towards another team building activity or event subject to availability
– less than 3 weeks prior to your event date, we will retain the total team building activity or event investment but you may apply 50% towards another team building activity or event subject to availability on a future date.
You are strongly advised to take out cancellation insurance at the time of booking which will cover cancellation penalties in certain circumstances.
acceptance of risk
You acknowledge that the nature of the team building activity or event may be adventurous and participation involves a degree of personal risk. All participants are required to sign a release of liability waiver form prior to participating in any of our team building activities.
limitation of liability
We contract with a network of suppliers to execute some of our team building activities and events and we are not responsible for the acts and omissions of these third parties.
To the fullest extent permitted by law:
– any liability for any loss, death, injury or damage which you may suffer (directly or indirectly) in connection with or arising out of your participation in a team building activity or event, or any breach of the Terms and Conditions, is excluded;
– you release us and our officers, employees, agents and representatives from any liability and expressly waive any claims you may have against us arising out of or in connection with your participation in a team building activity or event; and
– any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied by law into these Terms and Conditions (Implied Warranty), is excluded. To the extent an Implied Warranty cannot be excluded, our liability in respect of the Implied Warranty is limited to (in our absolute discretion): (i) the provision of a similar team building activity or event to an equivalent value; or (ii) a refund of the total amount received by us from you in connection with your booking. Any claim by you is excluded to the extent that it is for indirect or consequential loss, loss of profits or economic loss, however it arises, or for indirect, special, punitive or exemplary damages.
errors & omissions
Although we have made a concerted attempt to verify the accuracy of statements made in our team building activity and event documentation including our website and marketing materials; we cannot be held responsible for any error, omission or unintentional misrepresentation that may occur.
claims & complaints
If you have a complaint about your team building activity or event, please inform your Grupo representative at the earliest possible time in order that the they can attempt to rectify the matter.
In the event that any term or condition contained in these Terms and Conditions is unenforceable or void by operation of law or as being against public policy or for any other reason then such term or condition shall be deemed to be severed from this contract or amended accordingly only to such extent necessary to allow all remaining terms and conditions to survive and continue as binding.
photos and marketing
You consent to us using images of you taken during the team building activity or event for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium we choose. You grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable license to use such images for publicity and promotional purposes.
The laws of Quintana Roo, Mexico govern these Terms and Conditions and any disputes in connection with a team building activity or event or these Terms and Conditions must be initiated in the courts of Quintana Roo, Mexico.